The premier choice for on-site professional rug steam cleaning services in Perth, WA. With more than a decade of experience in the industry, our team of skilled technicians is committed to preserving the beauty, longevity, and value of your rugs, all in the comfort and convenience of your home or office. We understand that your rugs are not only a vital component of your interior design but also an investment, requiring proper care and maintenance.
The significance of professional rug cleaning is undeniable. While regular vacuuming and spot-cleaning are crucial for maintaining a clean appearance, they are insufficient in addressing deeply embedded dirt, allergens, and contaminants. These hidden pollutants can damage rug fibers and pose health risks to your family or colleagues. Our professional on-site rug cleaning service eliminates these hazards and rejuvenates your rug’s original colors, texture, and luster, ensuring it remains a visually appealing and comfortable element of your space.
Our expertise covers a diverse range of rug types, from everyday area rugs to valuable Oriental and Persian pieces. Our experienced technicians possess the knowledge to work with various materials, such as wool, silk, cotton, and synthetic fibers, as well as different rug construction techniques like hand-knotted, machine-made, and tufted rugs. Regardless of your rug’s size, style, or condition, you can rely on us to deliver the care and attention it deserves, right at your doorstep.
Over our 10+ years of operation, we have refined our on-site cleaning methods to ensure the best possible results for your rugs. We employ a combination of proven techniques and cutting-edge equipment to gently and effectively remove dirt, stains, and odors, all without damaging the rug fibers or dyes.
We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional customer service from start to finish. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff is available to answer your questions, address your concerns and guarantee your complete satisfaction. We invite you to explore our website to learn more about our other services.
1. Pre-inspection: We begin by conducting a thorough pre-inspection of your rug. A process that is similar to our upholstery cleaning service. This crucial step allows us to identify the rug’s material, construction, and any existing stains, damages, or areas of concern. This information helps us determine the most effective cleaning method for your specific rug, what pre spray solution we should apply and what stain removal agents are appropriate ensuring optimal results without causing harm to your rug.
2. Vacuuming: Before proceeding with the cleaning, we thoroughly remove any loose dirt, dust, and debris from your rug using a vacuum cleaner fitted with a rotating beating bar. This step is essential for preventing dirt particles from becoming embedded further into the rug fibers during the cleaning process.
3. Spot And Stain Treatment: Our experts pre-treat any visible spots or stains using pre-sprays and dedicated spotting solutions that are specifically designed for tackling various types of stains, from food and drink spills to pet accidents. This targeted treatment helps to break down stubborn stains, making them easier to remove during the subsequent cleaning steps.
4. Cleaning And Rinsing: Once the pre-treatment is complete, our technicians carefully clean your rug using a customized approach based on its material, construction, and specific needs. We employ a combination of steam cleaning, low-moisture techniques where necessary and gentle agitation to effectively remove dirt, stains and odors without causing damage to the rug fibers or dyes. During this stage, we thoroughly rinse the rug to remove any remaining cleaning solution and residue, ensuring a fresh and residue-free result.
5. Drying And Grooming: Proper drying is essential for preventing mold and mildew growth, as well as ensuring the rug’s colors remain vibrant. When necessary, we will provide you with specialized rug drying equipment to quickly and efficiently dry your rug, minimizing the risk of damage due to prolonged moisture exposure. This step also involves grooming of the rug fibers to restore their natural texture and appearance, giving your rug a refreshed and well-maintained look.
6. Final Inspection: To ensure that our high standards have been met, we conduct a final inspection of your rug. We carefully examine the results of the cleaning process, making sure that all stains, odors, and areas of concern have been adequately addressed. Our commitment to quality and customer satisfaction means we will address any remaining issues to ensure your rug is returned to you in pristine condition.
– Handcrafted by skilled artisans
– Created by tying individual knots onto the rug’s foundation
– Highly durable and can last for generations
– Often made from natural fibers like wool, silk, or cotton
– Examples: Persian, Oriental, and Turkish rugs
– Constructed using a tufting gun to punch yarn through a fabric backing
– More affordable and faster to produce than hand-knotted rugs
– Can feature intricate patterns and designs
– Typically made from wool, synthetic fibers, or a blend
– Requires a latex or fabric backing to hold the yarn in place
– Crafted on a loom using various weaving techniques
– Can be made from a range of materials, including wool, cotton, and synthetic fibers
– Examples: Dhurrie, Kilim, and Navajo rugs
– Reversible, as the pattern is often the same on both sides
– Generally flat, without a thick pile
– Produced using automated looms for faster and more cost-effective production
– Can replicate the look of handcrafted rugs at a lower price
– Made from a variety of materials, such as nylon, polyester, and polypropylene
– Can have a uniform texture and appearance due to consistent manufacturing process
– Crafted by braiding strips of fabric or yarn together
– Can be made from various materials, including cotton, wool, or synthetic fibers
– Often feature a circular, oval, or rectangular shape
– Reversible and durable, suitable for high-traffic areas
– Created by pulling loops of fabric or yarn through a woven backing using a hooking tool
– Can be hand-hooked or machine-made
– Often feature intricate designs and vibrant colors
– Typically made from wool, cotton, or synthetic materials
– Requires a backing to keep the loops secure
– Characterized by their long, thick pile that creates a plush, soft texture
– Can be made from a variety of materials, such as wool, cotton, polyester, or leather
– Available in hand-knotted, hand-tufted, and machine-made varieties
– Offers a cozy and luxurious feel underfoot
– Designed for use in outdoor spaces like patios, decks, and porches
– Made from durable, weather-resistant materials such as polypropylene or polyester
– Can be flat-woven or have a low pile for easy cleaning and maintenance
– Available in various designs, colors, and sizes to suit outdoor decor